The Trinity Difference
For over sixty years, the Trinity school community has successfully helped students discover their gifts and talents, develop their confidence, and instill in them a passion for making a positive difference in their community and the world. As a school, we remain committed to ensuring that every Trinity student feels challenged, cherished, and known during this difficult time.
At Trinity Episcopal School, your child will feel known, supported, challenged, and loved. From the moment they step onto campus, our dedicated faculty and staff create an environment where every student is celebrated and welcomed. Thriving in a school community that promotes academic excellence, moral responsibility, and faith, Trinity students develop into "confident, resilient upstanders prepared to make a positive difference in the world." Throughout his or her journey at Trinity, your child will develop the same commitment to integrity, compassion, and intellectual curiosity that is the hallmark of the Trinity experience.
- Curriculum based on the most current research, is student-centric, hands-on, challenging, and engaging
- Academic program fosters intellectual curiosity, creativity, reflective practice, and critical thinking
- Small group instruction allows teachers to meet each child where they are on his or her learning path
- Foreign language instruction begins in Les Enfants
- Daily Chapel services with student-led Chapel services throughout the year
- Participation in community service programs for all students
- Les Enfants through Eighth Grade students annually discuss and sign the Honor Code
- No Place for Hate School
- Students are taught to live by the words of our school prayer: Gentle, Generous, Truthful, Kind, and Brave
- The Responsive Classroom approach focus on engaging academics, positive community, effective management, and developmental awareness
- Morning meetings build classroom community and encourage students to make changes in their learning
- 92% of Middle Schoolers participate in an athletic team