Trinity is accepting applications for substitute teachers
at this time. Please complete the employment application or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Les Enfants at Trinity is currently interviewing for substitute teachers to work with our students in our early childhood program (15 months–4.5 years old). Candidates should possess an ability to understand and follow directions; have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills; be able to successfully complete a criminal background check; and most importantly, love teaching young children. A background in early childhood or elementary education or successful completion of courses in these fields preferred. An employment application can be found at trinitynola.com or resumes can be emailed to email@example.com.
Les Enfants Co-Teacher
Trinity Episcopal School in New Orleans, Louisiana, is currently searching for a new full-time member to join our Les Enfants Division, which serves Trinity's youngest learners. Our current opening is for a Co-teacher in a 16 month old classroom. The ideal candidate should hold a degree in Early Childhood Education and have classroom experience in a similar setting. We expect our staff to be aware of the needs of children from approximately 16 months through four years of age. The successful candidate would be expected to work with young children, their families, and other faculty/staff members in an ethical and responsible manner both on campus and in the community. We are laying the foundation for upstanders who are gentle, generous, truthful, kind, and brave. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, a current resume, three references, and a copy of your transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trinity Church and School Maintenance Generalist
The Maintenance Generalist will perform the daily work of maintaining facilities, grounds, and equipment on Trinity's campus. This position will also provide custodial support during daily operations as directed. This position reports directly to the Facilities Manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to operate common and commercial machinery including but not limited to hand and power tools, rotary buffers, vacuum cleaners, pressure washers, extractors, and blowers ensuring a safe working environment
- Ability to replace defective parts and make minor repairs to work equipment
- Ability to lift and carry equipment and supplies up to 50 lbs., up stairs and down stairs and throughout the work area
- Ability to climb ladders up to 6' in height and flights of stairs
- Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions with simple diagrams
- Ability to work independently and perform well with group assigned tasks
- Must be able to work varying schedule to include late evening, overnight, weekend, and holidays as business events dictates
- Report maintenance issues to facilities team
- Good communications and interpersonal skills, must conduct self in a professional manner with other staff and visitors
- Computer literate, must be able to use online work/event request system
- Ability to use all relevant electronic and communication devices including, two-way radios
- Ability and willingness to complete required training as requested by supervisors
- Must pass background check
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Required Education and/or Experience
- Prior maintenance and/or custodial record experience
- References from former employers
- High School Diploma or equivalent
This is a full-time position with benefits. To apply for this position, please email Gabriella Frank
, Human Resources Director of Trinity Church and School.