Work at Trinity
Working at Trinity Episcopal School is deeply rewarding, exhilarating, and professionally demanding. Our dedicated faculty and staff work hard to foster the supportive, caring, and collegial work culture. We offer a superb work environment, reflecting the close relationship between our students, parents, and the faculty and staff. The average faculty and staff tenure is 10.3 years. We seek to hire faculty and staff with a commitment to excellence and a commitment to providing every child with a safe and loving school community.
Trinity Episcopal School offers a benefits package designed to provide for the well-being of its employees and their families. Benefits for full-time employees include health, dental, vision, and disability insurance; competitive compensation and retirement benefits; tuition remission, and a myriad of professional development opportunities.
- To apply for a listed position, a candidate should complete this application and return it along with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We also welcome applications from interested candidates even if we do not have a specific position open. Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be kept on file for one year and referenced as openings materialize.
Trinity Episcopal School in New Orleans, Louisiana is seeking creative, motivated, and compassionate part-time and full-time teachers to join our talented Lower School team for the 2021-2022 school year. Candidates should possess comprehensive knowledge of child development, maintain excellent collegial and collaborative relationships with co-workers, and participate actively in all aspects of school life and community. Most importantly, we are looking for teachers who love teaching young children and who are passionate about shaping confident and resilient upstanders. Applicants should have a degree in Early Childhood or Elementary Education. Classroom experience in a similar setting and familiarity with Responsive Classroom are preferred. Please submit a cover letter, resumé, and three references to email@example.com.
Trinity seeks an experienced, technologically-astute teacher to fill the position of Middle School English Teacher. The full-time, 10-month position includes a comprehensive benefits package along with all school year holidays. The teacher reports directly to the Middle School Division Head.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Teaching and creating innovative, student-centered curriculum in collaborative, multidisciplinary English/social studies classes
● Focus on active reading, language decoding, text-based discussion in a seminar format, and analytical writing, revision, and editing
● Integration of public speaking, presentation, and publication skills into lessons
● Experience with standards-based and project-based assessment
● Serving as an advisor to a small group of Middle School students
● Supervision of extracurricular activities including class trips
● Supporting the Mission of the school and its leadership
● Integrating technology and research-based pedagogy in the classroom
The goals of the Trinity English curriculum are to teach students to read and think critically as thoughtful members of society, to write with clarity and insight, to listen and speak mindfully, and to value reading both for its intrinsic pleasure and its ability to help shape one’s moral and social conscience. In partnership with the social studies curriculum, the English program seeks to develop the characteristics of empathy, citizenship, and civic action both on a local and global scale. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Les Enfants at Trinity is currently interviewing for substitute teachers to work with our students in our early childhood program (15 months–4.5 years old). Candidates should possess an ability to understand and follow directions; have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills; be able to successfully complete a criminal background check; and most importantly, love teaching young children. A background in early childhood or elementary education or successful completion of courses in these fields preferred. Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Trinity Episcopal School School provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, disability or any other protected category in accordance with applicable Federal, State and local laws.